Each solution has a dedicated structure, thus requires proprietary planning and an implementation designed to meet its needs, which in turn, is a precondition for the implementation‘s being successful. Entailed in the process are the following activities:
- Analysis and design
- Configuration of the software‘s architecture
- Feasibility analysis (review and proof of concept)
- Analysis of technical risks
- Planning of iteration and of milestones to be achieved when implementing
- Implementation and environment
- Supplying of consulting and implementation services to other participants in projects – such as developers.
This approach leads to the creation of solutions designed according to your specifications and thus satisfying your requirements.